You might be wondering what to expect after you book your first Kipper Clothiers appointment. You might even be feeling a little overwhelmed or nervous. We are here to tell you not to worry: we totally have you covered!
To break it down as simply as possible, your appointment will go a little like this:
1. Visit our San Francisco showroom, where your consultation is met with a hot cup of coffee, or a glass of whisky.
2. Select your fabrics. Whether you are looking for wools, linens, cottons, or velvets, we have hundreds of fabrics to choose from. But don't let that scare you: we will help point you in the right direction!
3. Select your custom details: linings, buttons, and contrasting thread -- just to name a few.
4. Style your outfit. Do you imagine yourself in peak lapels or notch lapels? Two buttons or three? We will guide you through the thought process behind each option.
5. Get sized up: over 36 body measurements are taken to create the type of pattern and silhouette that is appropriate for your body type and meets your requested specifications.
6. Get excited for your new threads: your custom garments will be ready to try on in approximately 5-6 weeks. After your garments arrive at our offices, we'll arrange a fitting with our local tailor to address any minor alterations that might be needed.
That about sums it up! Our Style Experts are always here to help guide you through the entire custom process. One thing that's incredibly helpful to think about ahead of time is the overall style you're looking for in your new garments, and we'd love it if you can bring with you a short list of reference ideas, images, or garments you love to your first fitting. This will help us help you with fabric/pattern and color selection, and ensure that your new threads will thrill you!
Still want more? Let us know you want the "Put-Together Promise." With the Put-Together promise we will complete your entire look with you. We will help you find the right shoes, the right accessories, and even the right barbershop if you need it!